Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Light and Bright Living Rooms








I love these bright and beautiful living rooms. The big windows make the most of the view and flood the rooms with wonderful light - the perfect place to relax in both summer and winter.
.
Image 1 - Grey Crawford Image 2 - Hilary Robertson Image 3 - Greg Scheidemann Image 4 - Lonny Magazine Image 5 - here Image 6 - David Brittain Image 7 - Houndstooth Home

14 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter what you have in it, as long as a room has good light. Thank you for the beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a double confirmation for me. I just commented to A-M that her black and white chairs settled the decision for my last post and then I see the first image on this (fabulous) post with the lovely striped chairs. These pictures make me want to cut big holes in my walls to let more light in but this Queensland heat is prohibitive,argh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put me in the middle of the 6th photo and I shall be quite happy!!

    Also, I'm crazy for that duck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, Leigh, these rooms make me so envious. I live in a Victorian house, which I love so much but, one draw back is that it is very dark in the back of the house. Something that you often get with an old Victorian house.
    But, we can't have everything and I will just enjoy gazing at your beautiful(as usual) pictures !!!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...I think I stopped breathing when I saw that second photo... it is fabulous!! I just want to walk right in and sit down.

    Thank you for finding such terrific images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those walls of windows are stunning! I would absolutely love to have one of those living rooms to have my cup of coffee in the morning in! Couldn't you just picture Christmas morning in those rooms? So cozy and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is not one of these fantastic rooms where I could not live very happily! How lovely!
    Hope your week going along beautifully...dj

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are always rockin my world with the fab pics you find. Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. * Suprememly DELICIOUS light coming in thru those beauuuutiful windows.... such charming rooms... THANK YOU!

    Linda in AZ * (I adore pic #3 and the last pic~~~ perfect, IMHO!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love the second one for simplicity and the soft colours.

    Hope you had a lovely day,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous...the large windows add so much to look of each room! Perfect! Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Leigh, I often play a game with your posts - I get to pick just one image that I would really like to make mine (i.e. have as part of my home)...unfortunately I can't play the game today because these rooms are all to beautiful to choose from. Lovely, lovely post. Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is nothing like natural light.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 98% of me is absolutely jealous of the owners of these beautiful. light filled homes with their huge windows, but the remaining 2% is very glad that most of our windows are too high for sticky little fingers to leave constant marks all over! But give me any of those rooms and a cleaner thrown in and I am blissfully happy!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Brabourne Farm and for leaving your comments.