Friday, June 25, 2010

Pretty Things All in a Row

Some simple, pretty things to end the week!


  1. ahhh so beautiful! the 2nd one is my fave. I love so much lilacs... sigh... I can almost smell them from here... happy friday Leigh! xo

  2. Amazingly pretty, especially the little collections of bottles. Have a lovely weekend Leigh :)

  3. What pretty photos! What is in the shadow box? It's so pretty!


  4. Hi Leigh ~ Everything looks just beautiful!!! I especially love your collection of bottles :)) Sooo pretty!! Your photography skills make it look like it just came out of a magazine :)) Do you have any secrets??? I am new to all this blog stuff and would love any input and or help!! Feel free to stop by and check it out. My blog address is
    Thanks so much!! Have wonderful day!!!
    ~ Michella ~
    ~ ~ xoxo ~ ~

  5. Hi Leigh,
    Just called in to say hi and to catch up with the last 3 days of posts! It has been crazy here and I just haven't had the time to do my daily ritual!! I have to say I have really missed it. Today's images (as always) are gorgeous, love the cut flowers also. I think we need them here today as it's dark, grey and pouring with rain. Hope you are having a great day.
    Take care
    N.W. Coast Tassie

  6. Leigh, these pretty things are just the pick-me-up that I need today. Such a lovely post. Have a wonderful weekend. Lee :)

  7. What gorgeous simple and pretty things Leigh. I love then all, of course but my favourite is the first one. Lovely. XXXX


Thank you for visiting Brabourne Farm and for leaving your comments.