Monday, October 4, 2010

Time After Time

Who wouldn't be punctual with one of these big, beautiful clocks to tell the time by!


  1. I adore the very 1st clock...... all of the images are wonderful though!

    Art by Karena

  2. I have been searching everywhere for a huge clock to put either in our kitchen or behind the sofa. With the high ceilings and vast expanses of walls, I need a really big one.
    But here, they are so very expensive !

  3. Love the photos!

    I have an affinity for clocks and it shows in my little home each room averages 2 to 3 clocks ... strange thing I refuse to wear a watch...go figure!

    Thank you for everything about your blog!


  4. Hi,
    Thinking you might like the oversized french churck clock in my current post... ?

    Northern Light

  5. I love great big clocks. I have a huge one on a wall in my dining room although it still doesn't mean I am always on time!
    Clare x

  6. The clocks are so beautiful that they look like works of art! Have a glorious day, Kellie xx

  7. The watches are too big for me, but it's very important have one in the kitchen or living room.


Thank you for visiting Brabourne Farm and for leaving your comments.