Friday, November 26, 2010

Hot Plates

Why hide away all your lovely plates - take them out of the cupboard and show them off!


  1. Such nice arrangements of plates and colors. Really great wall art when grouped like these. Happy Thanksgiving from your American blogger friends.


  2. I have been trying to think of how I can get a shelf or two in a spot on a kitchen wall where there might be a need for a door to be opened and the shelves would be in the way.
    For no reason that I can think of , I have never considered the shelves on top .. I am so glad you posted this !
    This is it ! I can now work on the second half of the dilemma... getting the husband to put them up for me :)

  3. Gorgeous ways to displays pretty dishes. They are all wonderful.
    Hugs, Cindy

  4. Lovely images. I love plate racks - wish I hadn't given mine to my daughter.

  5. Simply lovelvy!
    Happy week end

  6. Leigh,

    I noticed you had visited my blog, so I thought I'd see what you are doing.

    Wow. Am I glad I found you. My wife and I are photographers and love the type of simple, artfully shot photos your blog is filled with. I will be a regular visitor.

  7. Leigh, I agreee with this kind of display , why not show off all of one's pretties!! Lovely,Kathysue


Thank you for visiting Brabourne Farm and for leaving your comments.